Am I really the ONLY person who has seen this film ??

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
garethm
453 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Am I really the ONLY person who has seen this film ??

Post by garethm »

It would appear I am the only person on the entire site to have rated Hoboken Hollow, I wouldnt recommend any of you to watch it, it is truly awful but surely Im not the only person who has suffered watching it, that would be amazing !!

garethm
453 Ratings

Re: Am I really the ONLY person who has seen this film ??

Post by garethm »

And now Ive just watched Cass, which only one other person on the site has seen.

Its actually a decent watch as well, very surprising so few people have rated it.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

We have a thread for this kind of thing, btw.

garethm
453 Ratings

Post by garethm »

I havent used the forum much, cant find the thread, any pointers ?

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

garethm wrote:I havent used the forum much, cant find the thread, any pointers ?

FitFortDanga provided a text link within his post.

When text is blue and underlined, it means it is a link -- like the word 'thread' below:

FitFortDanga wrote:We have a thread for this kind of thing, btw.

Relevant resources:
Link 1 (Wikipedia: Embedded Link)
'Post' = A message on web a forum/internet community.

prowler
941 Ratings

Post by prowler »

haha paulo <3

garethm
453 Ratings

Post by garethm »

Strangely on my computer the thread wasnt underlined and the blue was so similar to black I didnt even spot it was a link.

Anyways that thread is for films you would recommend which havent been viewed much, I certainly wouldnt recommend Hoboeken Hollow, Cass is ok but I wouldnt go out of my way to see it really.

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Disclaimer - this isn't worth reading

Post by paulofilmo »

garethm wrote:Anyways that thread is for films you would recommend which havent been viewed much, I certainly wouldnt recommend Hoboeken Hollow, Cass is ok but I wouldnt go out of my way to see it really.

I don't see how it's that surprising.

Less than 500 people have rated Hoboeken Hollow on IMDb. And most of those who did rate it suggest it is a substandard film. I'm much less inclined to add a film if I didn't like it; 'it's not worth it'.

Cass has only been released in the UK, which likely relates to site demographics in terms of voting correlation. It may have only been added quite recently, following its release on DVD, late December. A mediocre film by IMDb standards.

Then take note of the fact that most people aren't willing to submit films to sites; and these sorts of films require user submission.

The most surprising thing is that you've created a thread about these films. I'm sure its statistically very unlikely. What's even more baffling is my responding to the thread. I'm just killing time before an esoteric Argentinian film comes on TV. Good enough to be already submitted, I'm pleased to see.

gregpitsaris
139 Ratings

Post by gregpitsaris »

was that the one with the guy from the garfield movie? cause i love the garfield movie!