Happy New Year!

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
mpowell
1201 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Happy New Year!

Post by mpowell »

We just wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year. 2008 has been a wild ride for us (personally) and for Criticker, as well. Hopefully, 2009 will be as successful and fun. If it is, it'll all be due to you guys... thanks so much for being such great users. These forums have become one of the best things about Criticker... they're interesting, helpful, and (almost always) civil :D

We'll be celebrating New Year's tonight in Valencia, Spain, where the tradition is to stuff grapes into your mouth with every ring of the bell. We hope you all have a safe and happy New Years, as well.

prowler
941 Ratings

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by prowler »

happy new year dudes! heard about that grapes tradition on the radio, sounds like a good idea :D

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Yay! :D :D :D :D

Happy new year, everybody! Hopefully 2009 will be a much better year for me than this year and also last year, both of which were horrible, but even so I'll try my best! And let's hope some good films are released as well...

vincente
394 Ratings

Post by vincente »

What did you guys do for New Year's? Any weird traditions in the country you are from?

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

Merry New Year, Everyone!

Hope you're all happy and the films are good.

Paul
x

Grit
799 Ratings

Post by Grit »

I must join in wishing everyone here a Happy New Year!
No weird traditions here in Manchester other than the usual drunken crowd. That grapes thing sounds like good fun though, especially when drunk. :P