Keep default tab at 'Ratings'

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
Luna6ix
4609 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Keep default tab at 'Ratings'

Post by Luna6ix »

Pickpocket wrote:criticker is sellin out bros

yeah, if money is the object here, i'd rather have too look at more ad banners than having the moderators fiddle with the functionality of the site. i'm not saying that the guys cant make any money off the site, but there are other ways of doing it.

cagedwisdom
2090 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

A way to organize it so you could view both the buy tab but also the rankings tab might be good.. As someone else mentioned I think. I get Criticker generating more revenue, and I'm all for it, but this kinda.. blocks functionality. Seems like a bit of a weird way to do it. :?

td888
3958 Ratings

Post by td888 »

Rufflesack wrote:A way to organize it so you could view both the buy tab but also the rankings tab might be good..

That's exactly what I meant. I don't mind seeing banners or something, but don't block fucntionality with advertisements.

CitizenX
1560 Ratings

Post by CitizenX »

you think you can make money with ads when most people use some kinda blocker? ads are more and more pay per click instead of pay per view nowadays

Luna6ix
4609 Ratings

Post by Luna6ix »

CitizenX wrote:you think you can make money with ads when most people use some kinda blocker? ads are more and more pay per click instead of pay per view nowadays

i'd start clicking 'em if they get rid of the whole buy tab default 1/5 thing, in fact ill click one now...as long as it doesnt give me a virus or something

td888
3958 Ratings

Post by td888 »

Just saw the review on suite101.com. They're absolutely right on that adverstisement-integration. I noticed the last few weeks this was popping up more and more. Appearantly I'm not the only one who's annoyed by this. I don't buy stuff from amazone en e-bay. I even got these sites blocked in my proxy. Anyway, criticker, it's your site, you can do what you want with it, but I think you're scaring (potential) users away...