Kumpels' PSIs

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
cagedwisdom
2090 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Kumpels' PSIs

Post by cagedwisdom »

It might be only me who wants this feature.. But would it be possible to introduce a system where you could view movies from a Kumpel's (or any user for that matter) standpoint? So you can see what your kumpels' PSIs are of films rather than just your own PSI? I feel like me and my friends are constantly linking each other to various movies on Criticker, asking for each others PSIs, and it would be quite handy to just be able to see how well your kumpel might like a film as an option.

Anyway, just a thought. I know I tend to browse around Criticker a lot and pretty much feel the need for such a feature every time I do so.

Quicky
786 Ratings

Re: Kumpels' PSIs

Post by Quicky »

That would rock, since then I wouldn't have to ask for people's passwords when I want to make a recommendations list for them :P. However, I have no idea if there are a lot of other people who would enjoy such a feature.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Kumpels' PSIs

Post by mpowell »

It's an interesting idea... This is something that might fit somewhere on the Film Info page, and could give you an idea about what films you and your buddies might both enjoy seeing.

I've made a note of this idea in our list of future enhancements. Thanks for the suggestion!