Disturbing Reviews

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Stewball
2188 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Disturbing Reviews

Post by Stewball »

Melvin Smif, I agree wholeheartedly with your entire post, because, what you wrote after you said you stood by the quote, seemed to agree with my revision of it.

bojangles wrote:Ive never understood some people's problem with arguing/debating on the internet. It's no less pointless than the same argument in real life. It's just in text form. :?:

Yeah, and you're out of range of the fanatics. And speaking of fanatics...

fa·nat·ic n. 1. A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

Better to be a retard than unable to reason. Personally I don't mind allowing name callers to exercise their stupidity. As a well known retard said, "stupid is as stupid does". And what they "do" makes them so easy to identify.

Pickpocket wrote:I've never understood why people keep posting that picture. It's so fucked out and was never funny.

Ref. ^

chemical404
3432 Ratings

Post by chemical404 »

Pickpocket wrote:I've never understood why people keep posting that picture. It's so fucked out and was never funny.

I think it's funny, you think it's not funny. Why do you say it was never funny, like it's some kind of universal truth? :roll:

Bojangles wrote:Ive never understood some people's problem with arguing/debating on the internet. It's no less pointless than the same argument in real life. It's just in text form. :?:

IRL trolling have consequences. I bet at least some people here are in fact intelligent, and just have fun posting BS.

Bojangles wrote:Latvia > Lithuania. Make your counter argument, bitch.

Umm.. Your mom is fat.

This thread went off-topic almost from the start. These forums needs some moderating and sub-forum for flaming. As it is now, no wonder that only few criticker users are active on forums.

Over and out. Have fun 8-)

Melvin Smif
1132 Ratings

Post by Melvin Smif »

chemical404 wrote:

I think it's funny, you think it's not funny. Why do you say it was never funny, like it's some kind of universal truth? :roll: .

Well I don't find it funny because I have an extended family member with mental disabilities and I find jokes about such things distasteful. Of course using "retard" in a derogatory way is so pervasive I usually try to ignore it, but you can find it as funny as you like I suppose.

chemical404 wrote:
Bojangles wrote:Ive never understood some people's problem with arguing/debating on the internet. It's no less pointless than the same argument in real life. It's just in text form. :?:

IRL trolling have consequences. I bet at least some people here are in fact intelligent, and just have fun posting BS.

Bojangles wrote:Latvia > Lithuania. Make your counter argument, bitch.

Umm.. Your mom is fat.

This thread went off-topic almost from the start. These forums needs some moderating and sub-forum for flaming. As it is now, no wonder that only few criticker users are active on forums.

Over and out. Have fun 8-)

Well there are certainly those on these forums that are overly aggressive at times but I don't think all that many topics go off the rails. My only problem is when the Movie Specific topics go crazy off topic. Here though we are in the general topic area though why stay on topic at all? :)

Pickpocket
3024 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

chemical404 wrote:

I think it's funny, you think it's not funny. Why do you say it was never funny, like it's some kind of universal truth? :roll:

It's not funny because it's incredibly easy. It's something dumbass 14 year olds would think is funny. It's not funny cause it's easy, not to mention hurtful and just downright mean. It's a cheap laugh. If you think that's funny might I recommend Carrot Top or especially Larry the Cable Guy? They could be right up your alley.

chemical404
3432 Ratings

Post by chemical404 »

Melvin Smif wrote:Well I don't find it funny because I have an extended family member with mental disabilities and I find jokes about such things distasteful. Of course using "retard" in a derogatory way is so pervasive I usually try to ignore it, but you can find it as funny as you like I suppose.

Fair enough. You can comeback with a cancer joke, maybe we both will have a laugh. I enjoy black humour, as long as it is humour.

Pickpocket wrote:It's not funny because it's incredibly easy. It's something dumbass 14 year olds would think is funny. It's not funny cause it's easy, not to mention hurtful and just downright mean. It's a cheap laugh. If you think that's funny might I recommend Carrot Top or especially Larry the Cable Guy? They could be right up your alley.

You realize you just implied that I am dumb as dumbass 14 years old? Do you really think you responses are sophisticated and subtle? I don't what to be a news breaker, but they are far from it. You always try to make it personal and offend other people on forums. You do that on purpose, right? :) just answer yes or no.

Pickpocket
3024 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

chemical404 wrote:
You realize you just implied that I am dumb as dumbass 14 years old? Do you really think you responses are sophisticated and subtle? I don't what to be a news breaker, but they are far from it. You always try to make it personal and offend other people on forums. You do that on purpose, right? :) just answer yes or no.

Did you really think posting a picture of a mentally challenged person with some hurtful writing was sophisticated and subtle? Did you really not think that there are people on here who have family with mental disabilities? rofl. If you are offended by me telling you that it isn't funny and "implying" you're stupid for thinking so, so be it, I really don't care. It's not funny and it never was. But keep being an unoriginal follower by posting that picture, you're doing the lord's work buddy.

Melvin Smif
1132 Ratings

Post by Melvin Smif »

chemical404 wrote:
Melvin Smif wrote:Well I don't find it funny because I have an extended family member with mental disabilities and I find jokes about such things distasteful. Of course using "retard" in a derogatory way is so pervasive I usually try to ignore it, but you can find it as funny as you like I suppose.

Fair enough. You can comeback with a cancer joke, maybe we both will have a laugh. I enjoy black humour, as long as it is humour.

If you feel the mocking of mental disabilities is a form of black humor, your deluding yourself. I'm done with this particular topic you can respond however you want.

chemical404
3432 Ratings

Post by chemical404 »

Pickpocket wrote:Did you really think posting a picture of a mentally challenged person with some hurtful writing was sophisticated and subtle? Did you really not think that there are people on here who have family with mental disabilities? rofl. If you are offended by me telling you that it isn't funny and "implying" you're stupid for thinking so, so be it, I really don't care. It's not funny and it never was. But keep being an unoriginal follower by posting that picture, you're doing the lord's work buddy.

Happy trolling, mate:)

Melvin Smif wrote:If you feel the mocking of mental disabilities is a form of black humor, your deluding yourself. I'm done with this particular topic you can respond however you want.

I always felt that picture is mocking people who are arguing on the internet over something pointless. And that's why I posted it here. Why would i mock actual mental disabilities in a flame thread? I am sorry if you didn't understand that and that i offended you. I am done with these forums too.

Pickpocket
3024 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

chemical404 wrote:
Pickpocket wrote:Did you really think posting a picture of a mentally challenged person with some hurtful writing was sophisticated and subtle? Did you really not think that there are people on here who have family with mental disabilities? rofl. If you are offended by me telling you that it isn't funny and "implying" you're stupid for thinking so, so be it, I really don't care. It's not funny and it never was. But keep being an unoriginal follower by posting that picture, you're doing the lord's work buddy.

Happy trolling, mate:)

Jesus, it's not trolling. Me pointing out that you are being a jackass for posting something offensive and unoriginal? Use it as a learning experience man. That picture is like telling a Lewinsky/Clinton joke in 2009 - it's fucked out and easy and was never funny to begin with.

chemical404 wrote: Why would i mock actual mental disabilities in a flame thread?

Who knows? but you did