Guess the movie from the image

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
MacSwell
2737 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Guess the movie from the image

Post by MacSwell »

Total guess - Flight?

VinegarBob
4160 Ratings

Post by VinegarBob »

Maaxwell wrote:Total guess - Flight?

Flight is not right.

*Edit - It looks like none of this threads regulars are among the 660 ratings this film has, so I guess my next picture should be a little more guessable or figureoutable. Those hands belong to the star of the film btw.

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

Rumplesink wrote:
Maaxwell wrote:Total guess - Flight?

Flight is not right.

*Edit - It looks like none of this threads regulars are among the 660 ratings this film has, so I guess my next picture should be a little more guessable or figureoutable. Those hands belong to the star of the film btw.

Aww I was hoping Flight would be right as I could see Maaxwell's thought process and it was impressive. As for making the second image easier, you know how good people are at working these things out and just because we haven't ranked it, doesn't mean we haven't seen it. It's rare these days that a third image is needed so it might be fun to have a challenge. I'd suggest playing this round whatever way you feel is fun to you, Rumplesink.

MacSwell
2737 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

philamental wrote:Aww I was hoping Flight would be right as I could see Maaxwell's thought process and it was impressive.

I think you're giving me a little too much credit there!

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

I haven't seen Flight but know the plot is something involving an alcoholic pilot played by Denzel. So dark skinned hands around two espressos seemed like it logically could fit in with that, and when you said it was a guess I was rooting for you as I liked that approach you used to try work out the answer ... of course now you'll just say you remembered similar sugar packets in Flight and my opinion of you will drop back to normal ;)

dardan
1638 Ratings

Post by dardan »

Pretty sure those packets say 'Azucar' (sugar in spanish), so after checking for popular movies you have ranked from spain, the only film with 660 rankings is The Limits of Control.

bowfinger
2847 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

I luv this game.

VinegarBob
4160 Ratings

Post by VinegarBob »

dardan wrote:Pretty sure those packets say 'Azucar' (sugar in spanish), so after checking for popular movies you have ranked from spain, the only film with 660 rankings is The Limits of Control.

That's some sterling detective work right there! Limits of Control it is.

dardan
1638 Ratings

Post by dardan »

JSchlansky
4305 Ratings

Post by JSchlansky »

I think that looks like George C Scott in the back but going through his filmography I doesn't look like any of his films. To cover my bases I'll guess Anatomy of Murder just in case it's a scene I don't remember.