Top Ten Most Overrated Movies of the Decade (2000-2009)

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
frederic_g54
3013 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Top Ten Most Overrated Movies of the Decade (2000-2009)

Post by frederic_g54 »

In his defense, Charizard is the best Pokemon... :roll:

ooh, I think I found him:

"FUCKIN' FAGGIT DICK BITCH GAY ASS SHIT BALLS FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS SHIT"

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Jorg wrote:I don't agree with him on Training Day, but I think he's right about some.. e.g. Kill Bill Part 1.. The Departed (yep it's stolen and inferior to the original.. a good movie, but still overrated)..

"The RETARDED- oops! I mean the Departed"

Yeah, fuck Scorsese, that Italian, Asian-movie stealing mother fucker and all his dick sucking fans because he's nothing but a gay-ass Hollywood director who masturbates to Academy Awards. amirite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEFwB-z0O-0

Is it just me, or does anyone else hear the sound of a page turning at the beginning of this video like he's just reading this off of a paper?

Tripwyre
1866 Ratings

Post by Tripwyre »

I think he's trying to sound like Tarantino, but he just sounds like he has Tourrette's.

Jellysauce
1124 Ratings

Post by Jellysauce »

i can't stand listening to this dude. probably the most redundant annoying shit videos that are nothing but filler. i can't believe he honestly stretched this into 40 minutes. maybe if he was saying anything even slightly worth listening to. but its just some faggot swearing a lot playing this old played out edgy ranting kid who is clearly looking for internet fame.

i mean with such quips as calling 'the departed', 'the retarded' you know the dude is a comedic genius. i really just can't even stand his voice. maybe if he could speak up over his retainer he wouldn't have to repeat his lame one liners. its clear why this dude removes the ability to rank or post comments on his videos because everyone would trash the kid.

NathanDarko
4244 Ratings

Post by NathanDarko »

TheDarjeeling Limited -.- damn I hate this one. Don´t know why but it´s gruesome.

djross
5331 Ratings

Post by djross »

x
Last edited by djross on Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lindsey24
1625 Ratings

Post by Lindsey24 »

I just have to say that these youtube clips sum up a new phenomena I've been noticing in movie nerd circles for the past few years:

People purposely trying to dislike a movie just because many other movie goers generally like it.

Some of the points made are valid and I agree with them, but it seems to me that more and more people try to hate a movie just to seem 'different' or more 'indie'. Just from the weird and overly-articulated intro, I could tell that is what was going on here.

"Oooh, look at me; my taste of film is so radically different. I'm so complicated and intellectual...."

Yeah okay buddy, why not just discuss films based on their merits. Why try to exoticize yourself to seem more interesting??