Visiting Uwe

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
whatismyname
2153 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Visiting Uwe

Post by whatismyname »

http://www.ws-avantgarde.de/visitinguwe/

I know there are a lot of individuals that hate Uwe's films on here, and thought this would be worth a watch for everyone. Myself, I find Uwe Boll awesome. I love how he isn't afraid to speak his mind about anyone in the business, and in this film/interview, not much has changed. I, however, haven't seen a movie of his that I thought was good. Anyways, just thought I'd share the link.

MmzHrrdb

Re: Visiting Uwe

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Me too, I admire his intelligence and sheer knowledge of the movie industry, especially when he's not afraid to make such intellectual and incitive comments about professional film critics who negatively review his god-awful films, such as this piece of poetic genius here: "(didn't) understand anything about movies and that you are a untalented wanna bee filmmaker with no balls and no understanding what POSTAL is. you dont see courage because you are nothing. and no go to your mum and fuck her ...because she cooks for you now since 30 years ..so she deserves it". Really, really understands the specifics of filmmaking - I admire that.

cagedwisdom
2090 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

I'm surprised every time I'm reminded of Boll that I've yet to see any of his films. Must correct that in my effort to find a film worse than Kindergarten Ninja.

If only there was a Boll box set so I could nab them all in a fell swoop.. But I've yet to see anything of the sort, unsurprisingly. Bad movies aren't given enough credit. :(

JooJoo
6032 Ratings

Post by JooJoo »

This just makes his work more tragic - how can he lie to himself like this?

also LOL at the ending - staged or not.

doctor7
1979 Ratings

Post by doctor7 »

HorrorMaster wrote:Me too, I admire his intelligence and sheer knowledge of the movie industry, especially when he's not afraid to make such intellectual and incitive comments about professional film critics who negatively review his god-awful films, such as this piece of poetic genius here: "(didn't) understand anything about movies and that you are a untalented wanna bee filmmaker with no balls and no understanding what POSTAL is. you dont see courage because you are nothing. and no go to your mum and fuck her ...because she cooks for you now since 30 years ..so she deserves it". Really, really understands the specifics of filmmaking - I admire that.

hahahaha

Stain
5623 Ratings

Post by Stain »

Would you guys believe that there's going to be a Uwe Boll retrospective in downtown Los Angeles starting tomorrow, with the filmmaker himself present for a Q & A?

http://www.downtownindependent.com/

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Stain wrote:Would you guys believe that there's going to be a Uwe Boll retrospective in downtown Los Angeles starting tomorrow, with the filmmaker himself present for a Q & A?

http://www.downtownindependent.com/

Ridiculous. Let's just hope Al Quieda do something right for once and execute a suicide bombing inside that building.

Pickpocket
3024 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

HorrorMaster wrote:Ridiculous. Let's just hope Al Quieda do something right for once and execute a suicide bombing inside that building.

Oh, God. :roll:

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Pickpocket wrote:
HorrorMaster wrote:Ridiculous. Let's just hope Al Quieda do something right for once and execute a suicide bombing inside that building.

Oh, God. :roll:

Forgive my false tongue.