Good Burger 2
Apple TVParamount+ Amazon ChannelParamount PlusParamount Plus Apple TV Channel VuduParamount+ Roku Premium Channel
Good-Burger-2
Good-Burger-2

Good Burger 2

2023
Comedy, Family/Kids
After his latest invention fails, Dex is welcomed back by Ed to his old job at Good Burger, which is once again put in jeopardy when Dex devises a plan to get back on his feet. (imdb)
Franchise: Good Burger

Bad Burger. A man goes to a doctor “Doctor, I’m depressed,” the man says; life is harsh, unforgiving, cruel. The doctor lights up. The treatment, after all, is simple. “The great clown Ed is in town tonight,” the doctor says, “Go and see him! That should sort you out.” The man bursts into tears. “But doctor,” he says, “I am Ed, dude!
Rightawayahorribleidealool+ed'skidslool-OMGMARRIEDROXANNE-nvmnannynun:P+edowner+omgfizfrozenlool+lmaocelebssinging-aygeorgeclinton+kurtyoungersis:P+Fisforfairlyemptylol+3rdtwinlolohnononono+part3wegointospace!
I mean look, it's silly and stupid like the first movie was (from what I remember). But there's still something lovable about Dex and Ed, and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't chuckle a bunch of times. It doesn't have what it takes to be one of the truly great comedies, but it's also a pleasant hour and a half, and sometimes that's enough.
It is nothing more than a movie about Ed and Dex and how so much time has passed. It is funny at times, Alex Hibbert as Ed's oldest son was absolutely the highlight of the film. That kid has a bright future if he plays his cards right.
Completely inoffensive sequel that I'll give a slight thumbs up to for not ruining the original. While it doesn't have anything as good as Kurt putting people in the grinder, there's enough genuine laughs to make it worth your time. Just don't expect anything beyond a made for streaming Nickelodeon sequel of 20+ year old source material. You can see it in Kel's forehead.

Good Burger 2 doesn't yet belong to any collections. Why not add it to one yourself now?

Submitted byobdurateObdurate on 23 Nov 2023