0 rankings

Sleight ()

Your Rating

A young street magician (Jacob Latimore) is left to care for his little sister after their parents passing, and turns to illegal activities to keep a roof over their heads. When he gets in too deep, his sister is kidnapped, and he is forced to use his magic and brilliant mind to save her.

Additional Information & Actions

More information at IMDb

RatingsRatings
FindFind
CollectionsCollections
StatsStats
loading Loading Products from Ebay
Sleight belongs to 1 collection
1. Magic (public: moderated by Moribunny - 2 stars)
Browse the full list of collections
Show:
All Rankings | With Reviews
Order by:
TCI | Tier | Date Ranked | # Stars (Reviews)
Date User Score
Sep 22 HobbesZ HobbesZ
85T8
Sep 21 cgcore cgcore
14T1
are you kidding me : )) i can not believe that i just watched it till the end.
Sep 06 GuVenCB
35T1
Sep 03 Seethruskin Seethruskin
4T6
It's weird you can make a superhero film and not have it cost a billion dollars?!
Aug 30 vinneren aguirrocz
45T3
Aug 28 KeanuGrieves KeanuGrieves
72T4
Aug 28 Temptershell Temptershell
74T6
This movie is fine and it's good for this production at score. It's not great due the fact it had potencial but there is lots of plot holes in this short movie. The story is fine and it works with fresh new young actors that did a fantastic job. Superheroes movie without this action Marvel/DC glitter and flares - just simple story about super powers. Colors are great, nice play with lights and temperature of frames. Good job!
Aug 18 moviegirl67 moviegirl67
100T10
A very good movie ! A young struggling magician, who struggles to raise his sister and support his girlfriend, ends up getting in trouble and owing a drug dealer a large amount of money. I don't want to give away the film, but the young man uses his powers to get out of his problems an amazing film, that I would highly recommend !
Aug 13 CarsonWid
69T6
An interesting premise driven by a good performance by Lattimore, somewhat let down by poor writing and acting by the supporting characters.
Jul 28 ChnUnsal ChnUnsal
Jul 20 Cronos
40T3
Jul 20 Obdurate Obdurate
70T4
Good work from a debut. There's nothing exceptional here and it certainly doesn't avoid clichés, but it's a competent origin story. Some of the acting can be a little hammy, and it doesn't go anywhere that exciting, but it tells a gritty tale of a kid trying to do what's right. I also like magicians, so the fact he is one of them helps me enjoy it a little more. This doesn't redefine the superhero genre, but it's a pretty good example of it if you want to see something that isn't DCEU or MCU.
Jul 20 WhatTheFlick WhatTheFlick
74T7
Jul 19 christof christof
82T7
At last, a super-hero movie I can get behind. Some issues with the character development and pacing, but still good enough to be well worth a watch.
Jul 18 mdevries
May 12 drawingboard drawingboard
50T1
May 06 Stewball Stewball
30T1
I thought this was a serious, fairly well made movie, until the totally dumb/irrational ending.
May 05 filmcricket