I\
Ill-Be-Home-for-Christmas

I'll Be Home for Christmas

1998
Comedy, Family/Kids
A college student experiences difficulty in getting home for Christmas after being hazed by his friends. While struggling to get home in time for Christmas, he learns quite a bit about himself and the true meaning of the holiday. (imdb)
Amazon VideoApple TVDisney PlusShowtime Apple TV ChannelGoogle Play MoviesVudu
Microsoft Store

Meet the movie that killed that kid from Home Improvement's acting career. That, or syphilis. I don't know. Wait, does he really have syphilis?
This was a cash in on the Jonathan Taylor Thomas fad, and the results were a horribly cliched and sappy pile of crap. What ever happened to that guy anyway?
Arguably the worst xmas movie ever made.
Chunks of this movie were filmed very close to my home, and that's the only reason I've seen it. It's a studio movie about Christmas, so it should come as no surprise that it's utterly terrible. Remember when Jonathan Taylor Thomas thought he'd have a film career? Like every other movie he made, this one's forgettable in every way. I just felt bad for Gary Cole. Poor guy.
I can believe in Santa Claus but I simply refuse to believe that JTT had a chance with Jessica Biel. One can only suspend so much disbelief.

Submitted byjimmynmujimmynmu on 02 Aug 2006