Room in Rome
AMC+ Amazon ChannelTubi TVAMC+AMC+ Roku Premium ChannelIFC Films Unlimited Apple TV Channel
Room-in-Rome
Room-in-Rome

Room in Rome

2010
Romance, Drama
A hotel room in the center of Rome serves as the setting for two young and recently acquainted women to have a physical adventure that touches their very souls. (imdb)

The dialogue is so pompous I tried watching it with the sound off. Astonishingly, the director has succeeded in creating a film in which two very beautiful women making love in a stunning hotel room is so boring I turned it off halfway through.
Wants to be a sexier "Before Sunrise". Isn't.
I did highly appreciate the boobs in the first two-thirds or so of the movie. And not just sex scene boobs, but boobs that remained exposed during the dialogue scenes before and after the sex! Unfortunately, the film gains delusions of dramatic importance in its final 30 minutes or so, which are far too centered around clothed dialogue. If you plan to watch this movie while masturbating, I recommend cumming to the 69 scene about 51 minutes in, because the nudity thins out shortly thereafter.
More like "The Room" in Rome. Laughably transparent effort to cover up for trashy erotica with unbearably cliched "arty" style, random phony "themes" and atrociously bad storytelling. I'm sure you can find a version with just the sex scenes that's less cringy and more dramatically sound.
ger; [Room in Rome; Habitación en Roma]; alba und natascha lernen sich zufällig in einer bar kennen und sind voneinander angezogen - auf dem hotelzimmer erzählen sie sich gegenseitig geschichten um von ihrem wahren ich abzulenken.;

Director: Julio_MedemJulio Medem