The Butterfly Effect
The-Butterfly-Effect

The Butterfly Effect

2004
Drama, Sci-fi
Evan Treborn has lost track of time. From an early age, crucial moments of his life have disappeared into a black hole. Determined to do something now that he was incapable of doing then, Evan purposely travels back in time.

I love the concept of time travel and trying to change the past ....But in this one every time he tries to change it everything goes bad No " Happily Ever After" crap And another thing I like is the kids feel like actual kids
This is a film I highly enjoy, and I like rewatching it. There's some complaints, though: The acting is all over the place which adds to a general impression of B-movie-ness. That feel makes it surprising when the film sometimes goes for emotion. Some of Bress and Gruber's writing choices are great, some bafflingly mean-spirited seemingly mostly for the sake of it. They have fun creating great contrast between the timelines, thereby illustrating the fascinating concept of life-defining moments.
The premise is potentially interesting, but the deal-breaking plot holes, inadequate acting and general incompetence destroy the movie beyond all hope of repair.
Very Nice