Criticker.com uses cookies to recognize visitors and provide a better experience. Learn more about how we use cookies in our privacy policy. By continuing to use the site, or by pressing agree, you are giving your consent to our use of cookies.

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie ()

Your Score
(0 - 100)

A tanker truck is blown to smithereens in the middle of a busy street, and a deadly viral infection is released with the explosion. The Bebop crew - Spike Spiegel, Jet Black, Faye Valentine, and Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV - are instantly after the culprit when the gargantuan reward of 300,000,000 woolongs is announced. But the case gets stranger and stranger as the cold-blooded Vincent Volaju, who supposedly has been dead for ten years, seems to be the prime suspect... (imdb)

Genres: Crime, Action, Animation

Franchise: Cowboy Bebop

AKA: Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door, Kaubôi bibappu: Tengoku no tobira

Country: Japan, USA

Directed By: Shinichirô Watanabe

Written By: Keiko Nobumoto, Hajime Yatate

Starring: Beau Billingslea, Wendee Lee, Melissa Fahn, Jennifer Hale, Nicholas Guest, Daran Norris, Dave Wittenberg, Kôichi Yamadera, Steve Blum, Megumi Hayashibara, Unshô Ishizuka, Said Faraj

Invalid Trailer