Die Hard 2
Die-Hard-2

Die Hard 2

1990
Suspense/Thriller, Action
John McClane is forced to battle mercenaries who sieze control of an airport's communications and threaten to cause plane crashes if their demands are not met. (imdb)
Franchise: Die Hard
Amazon VideoApple TVStarz Apple TV ChannelGoogle Play MoviesVuduMicrosoft Store

Die Hard 2 is the cinematic equivalent of Alzheimer's disease. I know I've seen this movie about five times throughout my life and every time it feels like THE VERRRRRRY FIRST TIME, the moment this ends I couldn't tell you at all what happens in it just pieces "uhhh there's planes and Carl Winslow and NYPD Blue and uhhh naked yoga guy ... I think there's more, wait, whats this about" Watching these in reverse order was the way to go baby.
Doesn't live up to the original at all, but at least you get to see Bill Sadler's ass. Wait, wha..?
It has its faults but it's so entertaining I don't care
At one point Bruce Willis uses a fax machine and a woman asks him if he's doing anything later. He taps his wedding ring and says, "Just the fax, ma'am." That sums up this movie.
A true action sequel. Bigger scope, bigger explosions, and in general just cooler. This one has a degree of cheesiness in it, it hasn't aged quite as well, but some of it just adds to the charm and entertainment value. I'm not entirely sure if I should deduct points for a sweaty, butt naked William Sadler practicing martial arts moves at the beginning, but the truth is, I enjoyed this one slightly more than the first.

Submitted byfincherfanFincherFan on 20 Mar 2006