28 Days Later
28-Days-Later

28 Days Later

2002
Drama, Sci-fi
Four weeks after a mysterious, incurable virus spreads throughout the UK, a handful of survivors try to find sanctuary.
Franchise: 28 Days Later
We weren't able to find any streaming offers for 28 Days Later

Great and exciting. Danny Boyle did something wonderful here. A great combination of camerawork, music and a terrific story. The acting was very good and he was really able to create a good mixture. Really loved the scenes in the beginning showing the desolate London. Also loved the psychological part of this film, which makes it much more than the usual second-class horror movie.
Stylish, brutal, creative, and intelligent. It does a good job of suspending disbelief and keeping things really intense. The imagery of a deserted London is amazing, complimented by an eerie score (GY!BE rules) to make everything extremely atmospheric.
I'd make it like 5 minutes in this world, wouldn't be eaten by zombies I'd be eaten by a rage squirrel or something equally stupid.
I used to enjoy this but it didn't hold up very well. Characters are bland, it takes too long to get going, consumer-grade video quality doesn't do any favors. Everyone's all shook about running zombies, well find a bicycle or something god damn. If they could pilot an aircraft I might be impressed.
Tries to take a serious attempt at the zombie genres but too many chance happening occurs for one to really take the movie seriously. Also stereotypes used at certain points are laughably bad.

72 Collections including 34 Collaborative and 38 Public