Scary Movie
Scary-Movie

Scary Movie

2000
Comedy, Horror
A group of teenagers including Cindy Campbell (Faris) and Bobby Prinze (Abrahams), accidentally hit a man when driving, and dispose of the body, but now they are being stalked by a very recognisable masked killer. The victim count increases, whilst Cindy must survive the carnage that has she has seen in so many films before. (imdb)
Franchise: Scary Movie
Cinemax Amazon Channel
Max Amazon Channel
Max
Cinemax Apple TV Channel

Feed scrabble pieces to your dog and the next morning you'll have better jokes steaming on the lawn than you'll find in this movie.
Bobby: You hear? Drew got killed last night. Ray: Wait, she had a brother right, Steve? Bobby: Yeah. Ray: Yeah? Long hair, pretty little mouth, perfect ass? Bobby: Yep, that was her. Ray: Nah, I'm talking about Steve.
One of my favorite horror comedies It parodied Scream to death and beyond Favorite outtake when Shorty thinks he's watching a movie and it's actually security camera, girl knocks on door and Shorty shuts door on her comes back see's dead girl and says; She made me miss the best part of the movie !
I can't stand it when people say that the Scary Movie franchise was good when the Wayne's brothers were running the show. The thing that upsets me the most about this film is that Scream was already a much more subtle spoof of the slasher genre. Do we really need a shot for shot spoof of a spoof with fart jokes?
This parody is a great comedy that combines many different other movies' plots into one movie. It mocks these movies such as scream, dawsons creek, and i know what you did last summer. it is extemely funny and the first time i watched it i laughed almost the entire time.

Last modified by:jpfergusonJPFerguson on 06 Oct 2022