No Hard Feelings
No-Hard-Feelings-2023
No-Hard-Feelings-2023

No Hard Feelings

2023
On the brink of losing her home, Maddie finds an intriguing job listing: helicopter parents looking for someone to bring their introverted 19-year-old son out of his shell before college. She has one summer to make him a man or die trying.
Amazon VideoApple TVGoogle Play MoviesVuduNetflixMicrosoft Store

While I expected more from this, mainly in the sense that I just thought I'd laugh more, it was never boring, mostly because Lawrence is still one of the best actresses working and she completely sells any role she wants to do. This is no different. The guy puts in sold work but it's Lawrence's endless charm and ability to do anything that drives this and gives it its heart and humour. It's not the kind of movie that one would expect this from, but it's an incredible performance.
Lawrence is always nice to see on the screen. The story was easy and did not require any extra effort to follow.
Surprisingly heartfelt and funny…and nude in all the weirdest ways.
No Hard Feelings felt like it was made in the mid-2000s and stole my heart. It's reminiscent of the rom-coms of that era and was really sweet. The best part is the humor, I can't remember the last time I laughed so much at a film. Also, Jennifer Lawrence and Andrew Barth Feldman make a great duo. It was hot, it was emotional, it was fun, and it was absolutely daring. If you want to have fun and cheer up, see it at the theater. (Cineverse Kanyon - 06/21/2023)
The best naked beach fight scene since Elliott Gould in "The Long Goodbye". This film makes me wistful for the days when there seemed to be a new raunchy comedy every week. Most of those films weren't good, but they also made Jason Biggs a star. So it all worked out.

Submitted byantunderAntunder on 25 May 2023