Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Amazon VideoApple TVParamount+ Amazon ChannelParamount PlusParamount Plus Apple TV Channel Google Play Movies
Vudu
Microsoft Store
Paramount+ Roku Premium Channel
Transformers-Dark-of-the-Moon
Transformers-Dark-of-the-Moon

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

2011
Sci-fi, Action
The third installment in Michael Bay's trilogy travels back to 1969's historic moon landing, when Neil Armstrong and his Apollo 11 cohorts touch down in the Sea of Tranquility ... and discover what appears to be a downed Transformers craft. Flash forward to the present, and the Decepticons are ready to exact revenge on Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots. Shia LaBeouf returns as Sam Witwicky, the Autobots' human ally.
Franchise: Transformers
Vudu
Microsoft Store
Paramount+ Roku Premium Channel

Michael Bay has found a way to make giant robots and explosions boring. Good job!
Bay, whose movies have quickly evolved into mind-numbing endurance tests, is a resilient parasite. How foolish of me to assume he had a couple of tricks left up his sleeve. The action produces little enjoyment while the actors hover through its incoherent plot with lifeless exhibition like a puppeteer's marionettes. Rolling the end credits less than 60 seconds after its boring, 1-hour denouement reflects poorly on everyone's involvement: they just wanted to pack their shit and leave. So did I.
This time no overused phrases like: nononono wowowow, but instead they replaced it with countless slow-mo's (did any one count them?) and explosions. Is it any better? No! It's fucking crap (God those model women..). The final battle of an hour long drained seriously all the energy I had, in an already overly long stupid movie. One plus, I made the crowd clap when the movie ended. Only my clapping was like the one you use when you're in a plane and it almost crashes, but lands safely.
Imagine alternately throwing up and being aroused for hours without end while Michael Bay pisses you in the face. Transformers 3 may be a noisy, moronic, tasteless, cynical, misogynistic, propagandistic pile of shit, so incoherent it almost can't be called a movie - but it has huge robots ripping each other (and Chicago) apart... and... that's pretty cool...
Michael Bay unzips his pants and pisses in our faces for a third time. At this point, we deserve it.

Submitted bydst7175dst7175 on 17 Jun 2011