1991
Sci-fi
Nearly 10 years have passed since Sarah Connor was targeted for termination by a cyborg from the future. Now her son, John, the future leader of the resistance, is the target for a newer, more deadly terminator. Once again, the resistance has managed to send a protector back to attempt to save John and his mother Sarah. (imdb)

1991
Sci-fi

Rated 19 Aug 2009
Fantastic futuristic sci-fi movie of its time
Rated 21 May 2010
Words fail me on how good this sequel is.
Rated 19 Aug 2009
The Terminator story is very cool. This second instalment in the series showcases... so much. For its time it has absolutely amazing effects. It is pure action; and pure win. I'll be back.
Rated 19 Jul 2019
Terminator 2: This Is Just Awesome.
Rated 10 Jul 2020
The second in the series which I thought was js es Cameron's best out of the series.
The best sequel ever made.
Rated 18 Jul 2015
Best film in the Terminator franchise by far. An action movie I can only describe as revolutionary in nearly every respect, and a perfect sequel to the original, which you should watch first.
Rated 19 Aug 2009
While this might be a higher rank than the original, like Alien/Aliens, this movie was a better action movie while sacrificing a lot of the Thriler/Suspense.
Rated 19 Jul 2009
Astounding originality, and raw power work together to make one of the most entertaining sci-fi films ever made. A true classic.
One of the two defining movies of the 90's action genre. Special effects that are still timely. And an actual story with emotional tugs, twists, and layers; you feel like someone actually went and wrote based on characters, not just plot and FX service. DIE HARD works better due to Willis and a simpler, catchy plotline, but TERMINATOR 2 is the brassy older cousin with panache.
Rated 03 May 2009
A classic in direction - art of story telling
Rated 06 Dec 2007
One of the rare few sequals that can actually be taged with being better than the original.
Rated 28 Feb 2009
A feast of action and sci-fi power. However, underneath it all a more serious layer is found - the layer about humanity, time and destiny. The visual effects get old and become laughable, but the story only gets more relevant every day.
One of the top 10 greatest action movies of all time.
Rated 24 Jun 2014
Fantastic. Even though I don't get Arnie's final words. Why would Skynet design its killer robots with a sense of attachment to the point where they feel emotional loss when they are about to be terminated and can't be with their objective? Whatever.
Rated 17 Feb 2010
If Arnold couldn't self terminate at the end and had to get John to do it why wouldn't his No Self Termination Chip make him jump off the chain to safety instead of riding it down? Also spoilers.
Rated 19 Jul 2009
The best of the 3 and probably THE quintessential action movie of the past 20 years.
Rated 13 Jun 2010
My favorite sci-fi movie. The theme that no one is irredeemable is incredibly powerful and put to good use in this masterpiece of a film.
Rated 23 Jan 2016
This one has aged a lot better than the original.
Rated 23 Jun 2008
It is hard to believe that this was eighteen years ago, and the visual effects still look better than CGI gophers in Indy 4 (and the story is better too).
Rated 29 Dec 2007
Greatest action movie ever.
Rated 18 Apr 2015
Unexpected twists and gripping action
Awesome! Ground-breaking in its day
Rated 02 Jun 2007
Groundbreaking effects. Highly enjoyable.
Rated 19 Jan 2019
James Cameron is a film making god. I love complex stories. I love films that have incredible fully developed backstories. I love filmmakers that know how to "world build"
Rated 02 Oct 2007
One of the best of Cameron, with a perfect mix of humor, action, and science-fiction !
Rated 26 Oct 2009
This film holds a special place in my heart being that it is my favorite film of all time. It has the right formula using certain amounts of all genre's. Truely epic this one is.
Rated 02 Jul 2013
A near-perfect 90s action film. Refers to, but does not rely on, its predecessor. It is a long movie but virtually no moments feel wasted.
Rated 30 May 2008
Possibly the greatest pure action movie of all time. And it even manages a plot.
Rated 03 Mar 2009
arnold at his best
Rated 28 Nov 2011
Better than the first in many ways, but contains just as many instances of "that made no sense". But again, who cares, the pacing is amazing. Incidentally, I stand by the theatrical edit, specifically for the pacing.
Rated 07 Jul 2008
The best movie of all time.A sci-fi masterpiece,Arnie at his best,Cameron's direction and special effects excellent...
Rated 19 Jul 2020
Iconic movie
Rated 31 Dec 2013
This is one of my favorite movies. It combines both a thought out story with a good amount of pure entertaining action. For sequel ties in the story perfectly I thought.
Rated 26 Oct 2009
Scary and good, better than the first movie and better than any of the spinoff series.
Rated 13 Sep 2008
classic sequel
Rated 07 Sep 2010
classic
Rated 13 May 2008
It was okay, I liek the Terminator series overall; I like there overall plot line. But this one was just sort of their, nothing really happened they had a fight to stop Judgement Day and ended up blowing some parts up which I do not understand how they feel that doing this has really any affect.
Rated 10 Feb 2008
One of the finest action films ever created.
Rated 19 Aug 2008
The best sequel to any film ever!
Rated 12 May 2015
I can only assume, based on the technological advances of the T-1000, that he was programmed with the ability to fart. Most likely in some form of weaponized function.
Rated 29 Dec 2009
James Cameron proves once again no one (I repeat...NO ONE) can make action films like him.
Rated 07 Sep 2011
classic action movie. for watching with friends.
Rated 12 Jun 2012
A must-see classic. I'm not voting 100% because the deleted scenes show Cameron isn't talented, he has luck with editors.
Rated 25 Jul 2008
Nothing much, but it's a great action!
Rated 11 May 2009
A typhical MAN film, classic.
Rated 14 Oct 2008
im not into action movies but i usually enjoy arnie's movies. The script isnt as shallow as they use to be. This one was a bit bold in special effects and its enjoyable
Rated 21 Apr 2023
The original Terminator was a different kind of movie, just like Alien was to Aliens, a warning instead of showing us the world of horror that was coming. Perfect for the 1990s as the world was falling apart. This movie builds unrelenting suspense like the first but carries it on into justifiable paranoia and then delivers a roller coaster ride of the human spirit trying to like itself enough to fight back. The first movie may have had more depth, but this has the vertiginous thrills.
Rated 17 Aug 2010
good movie about humanity and violence and liquid metal
Rated 31 Oct 2007
Great action, great one liners.
Masterful action thriller. Cameron at its best
Rated 12 Sep 2022
Wildly enough.... bi panic.
Rated 30 Dec 2009
my fave terminator movie that ive seen (never seen the first one)
Rated 20 Nov 2010
A near perfect action movie. What ever happened to Linda Hamilton
Rated 27 Apr 2007
Awesome effects
Rated 17 Sep 2008
Loved The Film !
Rated 30 Nov 2014
A pretty silly story doesnt stop this from being one of the best action films ever made. Just pretend this is the last Terminator film ever.
Rated 12 Oct 2010
fun movey
Arguably the best one of the series (although I'm one of the few that enjoyed T3).
Rated 30 Jul 2007
Classic action film, but not as good as the first
Rated 19 Aug 2009
Genre defining action movie with (then) state of the art CGI. Welcomed the masses to the thought of AI and robots.
Rated 17 Oct 2007
Brilliant special effects!!
Rated 03 Mar 2008
the 2nd terminator is the better i say where arnie comes back to save the kid he tried tokill in the first kool
Rated 26 Sep 2011
If nothing else, at least the music is better than in the first one.
Rated 10 Jun 2020
The FX today are pretty bad but the story is still there.
Rated 18 Aug 2007
Fantastic fun with the return of the Terminator. Now on the other side, and Sarah much changed, the future still needs saving.
Rated 25 Sep 2010
A little more cheese than the first film but still very enjoyable. Kudos to Jim for not going with the alternate ending with the aging Sarah Connor.
Rated 08 Aug 2023
Theme song is elite
Rated 01 May 2009
good!
Rated 05 Jun 2008
lol
Rated 24 Aug 2008
An improvement over the first one. Better performances and better budget.
Rated 01 Jan 2011
One of the greatest action movies ever created that holds up even to this day, thanks to great use of CGI effects.
Rated 21 Dec 2009
Better than Terminator.
Rated 23 Sep 2007
"I'll Be Back" And he was. Arnold comes back the past (remember, he's from the future), but this time to =protect= Conner from an even more powerful Terminator sent to kill him. Some of the best fight scenes in sci-fi.
Rated 28 Feb 2024
Übel, diese Quecksilbermutanten. Um diese Art von Maschinen zu stürmen, braucht man Maschinen, die noch keine Hybris entwickelt haben.
Rated 25 Aug 2008
For those who were born in the '90s should remember seeing this film at a young age. Usually without any knowledge of the first film, we all developed an attachment to the T-101 and by the end of the film it was hard not to cry (back then it was fine but try to explain the crying when you're a grown man with a beard). This is considered one of Schwarzenegger's best performances and a brilliant start to Furlong's career. A must-see film for sure.
Rated 21 Jun 2010
Best in Terminator series...
Rated 19 Oct 2007
Can't remember, it's been a while. Usual Ahhhnold action.
Rated 20 May 2008
Good... Not as good as the first, but still holds some merit.
Rated 01 Jan 2010
I know I'm not the first person to point this out, but... come ON! The T-1000 is not believable at all. Where's the CPU? If it could survive the liquid nitrogen, couldn't it just as plausibly have survived the molten steel? But anyway, great action movie, etc etc etc
Rated 10 Apr 2017
Better than Terminator.
Rated 01 Mar 2009
Some prefer this to the original and I can see their point (that $100-million budget can buy a lot of state-of-the-art FX) but this is too retooled to fit Arnold's new image as kid-loving nice guy to have the sort of gutsy impact as the first film -- I find it funny, too, that this new Terminator doesn't kill any innocent bystanders this time, he just maims them by shooting them in the knees!
Rated 29 Jan 2011
Melhor filme da franquia
Rated 09 May 2013
Classic Sci-Fi. Awesome.
T2 is a quintesential film of the 90's. Mindblowing special fx that still hold up VERY well for todays standards. Reccomended.
Rated 11 Apr 2009
"Hasta la vista, baby." 04/10/09
Rated 29 Sep 2010
Oh James Cameron, why won't you return and give this film the sequel it deserves? (actually I thought Salvation was alright)
Rated 04 Apr 2016
best one.
Rated 08 Dec 2019
The followup to the very meh original, Judgment Day blows it out of the water in every way possible &, because of that, has carved a legacy in pop culture like few movies have. Featuring great performances & a plot that's more interesting, more complex & more memorable than the first film with better effects to go with it, it's a surprisingly endearing & enjoyable effort that stands among the best of the genre. It does have its problems, but they're easy to overlook. A must watch.
Rated 11 Aug 2012
Often sequels are just made to cash in or earlier successes with a rehash of the existing story. To Cameron's credit, he comes up with an entirely different take from the original Terminator movie, yet still maintains some level of believability to the story. Cameron certainly ratchets up the FX, but doesn't forget the essentials that made us love the original (a well told story).
Rated 14 May 2012
It was very good, but I don't think it was as good as the first one, which I would have rated as 100.
Rated 19 Nov 2007
Awesome. An all-time favourite.
Rated 07 May 2015
As a film this is better than Terminator 1, but Schwarzenegger was more impressive a the bad guy.
Second best sequel ever!
Rated 05 May 2009
An absolutely great movie and one of the few sequels that I enjoyed more than the original.
Rated 05 Sep 2014
what you get when you put together arnold in the role of his career, early 90's cgi and an average of four explosions per scene
Rated 24 Apr 2009
Really awesome. The evil robot is shiny.
Rated 09 Mar 2011
¿Que puedo decir de una de las mejores películas de Cameron?... esta película es increíble desde todos los puntos de vista: fotográfico, sonidistico, actoral, etc... por no contar las innovaciones en FX que logro en su momento... Te la dejo simple: Si no te gusta esta película, anda a ver Twilight y divertite viendo basura, esto es ARTE... escuchaste eso Godard??? esto TAMBIEN ES ARTE!!!
Rated 28 Aug 2009
Played too much to special effects and please the box office. No story left, just dumb action