Thor: The Dark World
Thor-The-Dark-World

Thor: The Dark World

2013
Sci-fi, Fantasy
Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all. (imdb)
Amazon VideoApple TVDisney PlusGoogle Play MoviesVuduMicrosoft Store

It's always fake Loki. It was fake Loki a bunch of times and I called it every time. Knowing that it is fake Loki is like curling up under a warm blanket. Thor will leave you to protect the nine realms but fake Loki will fake Loki fake Loki. See Thor saw fake Loki but knew it was fake Loki so he told fake Loki to real Loki to not fake Loki. Then real Loki real Loki'd, but then fake Loki'd while being real Loki so Thor thought fake Loki fake Loki...aw fuck it.
Why oh why do I keep feeling some sort of inexplicable need to dutifully sit through every single major superhero movie when I don't even like the subgenre very much? Whatever. This is a sequel we could all have reviewed without watching it. It's not terrible, I guess - though some of the padding is pretty damn atrocious - but it definitely cannot be classified as even approaching being good, either. It's easily digestible, half-assed and over-stuffed.
On a scale of one to waste of time, I rank this a day trip to the local cheese museum.
I could remember literally nothing about this movie the day after I saw it. Completely disposable.
I just flew all the way here from Asgard and boy are my arms Thor.

36 Collections including 19 Collaborative and 17 Public