Godzilla vs. Kong
Godzilla-vs-Kong

Godzilla vs. Kong

2021
Sci-fi, Suspense/Thriller
The epic next chapter in the cinematic Monsterverse pits two of the greatest icons in motion picture history against one another - the fearsome Godzilla and the mighty Kong - with humanity caught in the balance.
Amazon VideoApple TVHuluGoogle Play MoviesVuduMicrosoft Store
Max Amazon Channel
Max

I am a simple man, I see the monsters I say "Yes!" But when I see humans, I say "NO!"
*CONSUMING PRODUCT* 000111001010101 *RETINAL STIMULATION FROM VIOLENCE...... ADEQUATE* 0100011100101001000011 *SIMULATIONS OF APPROXIMATIONS OF HUMAN BEHAVIOR.......... INADEQUATE* 0010101001010111110011010 *PRODUCT AS A WHOLE.............MEDIOCRE*
I am very excited to talk about the titular battle but before I get into that I want to mention Jia, the last Iwi native from Skull Island and the newly adopted daughter of Dr. Ilene Andrews who is helping house Kong in a virtual reality captivity center funded by Monarch. Jia is deaf and has a special bond with Kong. I know you're curious about the Titan's clashing but I'd be remiss if we didn't discuss Madison Russell. She's been following a conspiracy theorist podcaster who works for Apex, oh
Loud, long and dull. 90 minutes of pure tedium before the faux epic showdown that basically plays like a poor man's Pacific Rim. Score is probably generous.
I’m sorry but I need to know why a giant lizard is fighting a giant monkey, I’ll be totally lost in this thick narrative. Waited the entire movie for Kong to crush Kyle Chandler with his testicles. Blind deaf and dumb kid not giving a shit about Godzilla. A 9/11 survivor talking after a Godzilla / Kong battle survivor. When the big monsters are doing big monster stuff it’s good.

Submitted bydonmezsefadonmezsefa on 02 Aug 2020